As election time approaches ComfiArt will be hosting a special four-part series of "In The ComfiZone: Arts & Politics" where we will have panel discussions on how artists can have a direct impact on politics by turning their passions into solid business models that have influences among their communities. Each series will be held over the course of 2020 to ensure that we take time to cover every topic thoroughly. There will be one panel in May, August & November.
Some of the topics that will be discussed at “In The ComfiZone” are:
1. Business Development and training
2. Labor contracts, artists wages, & sustainable business models
3. Legal Assistance for Artists
4. How artists can find loans, grants, and funding
5. Tax preparation
6. How to obtain insurance and benefits as a freelance artist
Moderator: @powerhauscreative / Ash Nash
As election time approaches ComfiArt will be hosting a special four-part series of "In...